The fundraising coordinator manages fundraising campaigns and marketing activities for the association. This includes:
- Developing fundraising programs which meet the budget targets for the association and allow it to best carry out its program objectives.
- Researching different methods and resources for obtaining funds and ways to implement funding strategies
- Setting goals, marketing ideas and for each fundraising campaign
- Keep track of and update all records of donors in organized files.
- Grant-writing where appropriate.
- Planning, management and execution of annual fundraising events.
- Planning and administering the annual fundraising budget
- Working with the VP Communications to advertise fundraising campaigns and activities
- As a team lead, supervising, coaching, motivating, and training volunteers in the fundraising team.