The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for recruiting, training, and supporting volunteers, including:
- Supporting the other directors by finding the right people for their teams.
- Supervising, supporting, and providing feedback to volunteers
- Mentoring other Directors in supervising volunteers in their specific administrative or operational areas.
- Ensuring that any requirements under the Criminal Records Review Act are met.
- Succession-planning for director and volunteer positions.
- Organizing volunteer appreciation activities.